Koos or Carolyn de Jonge.
Tel. 01466 780180
Mobile: 07751 062165
Mobile: 07787 898251
Mains of Auchingoul
Bridge of Marnoch
Click to Email
Deveron Valley Cottages and Lodges
All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of Let
Once a booking has been confirmed, a contract has been entered into. The person whose name appears on the booking form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all the following conditions of let are adhered to by all members of the party.
- To limit the number of people occupying any one property to that stated in the brochure or website, unless by prior consent with the owner.
- To pay £100 deposit on booking, with the balance payable 6 weeks before the start of the holiday. If a booking is made less than 6 weeks before the start of the holiday please send or otherwise arrange to pay the full rent at the time of booking, having first checked that the property of your choice can be reserved for you. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges at this time will result in the owner treating the property as available for re-booking.
- To accept that a completed booking form agreed by both parties is a binding contract and that any subsequent amendments must be agreed by both parties in writing.
- Cancellations are subject to full payment unless we are able to re-let the cottage (we therefore recommend that you insure your holiday against cancellation and curtailment). If the accommodation is re-let at the full rate, a full refund, less an administration fee of £25 per week, will be made. If at a lesser rate a partial refund will be made. If not re-let then no refund will be made.
- To accept that should the property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, the owner’s liability is limited to the repayment of any rent already paid.
- To keep any pets, where allowed, under strict control at all times and accept liability for any damage caused. Dogs must be house-trained, are not to be left alone at any time in or near the accommodation, unless specifically agreed with the property owners and must be kept on a lead when exercising on the adjacent farmland until over the boundary fence. Dogs are not allowed on furniture and in no circumstances allowed in the bedrooms. Any fouling in the gardens or around the steading and lodges should be cleaned up immediately.
- You can arrive at your accommodation after 3pm on the start date of your holiday and must leave by 10am on the last day. You cannot allow more people than you have booked to stay in the accommodation, nor can you significantly change the makeover of the party during the duration of your stay in the accommodation.
- To accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests’ risk. Also guests agree to absolve the property owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
- To use the property solely for its purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the owner’s right to refuse to hand over the property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours, unreasonable behaviour or disrupting the running of the farm may result in the owners’ asking guests to leave.
- To allow the owners or agents access to the property at all reasonable times.
- To be responsible for shutting all exterior doors and appropriate windows and securing the property when absent or sleeping.
- To respect and look after their accommodation during their stay and to leave the property clean and tidy. Also to take responsibility for minimising the fire risk.
- To reimburse the owner for any breakages, loss or damage, other than those due to fair wear and tear.
- To agree not to sub-let or re-assign the property to another person or persons without the owners’ permission.
- There is strictly a NO smoking policy inside all cottages, a sand pot is provided outside each cottage for smokers use.